Experiencing a flood damage in NY can cause foul odors and molds in no time. These damages can come from all sources such as leaking pipes, backed-up toilets, or even due to flooding from extreme weather conditions. These instances can surely be a nightmare. To address all the issues from the flood’s aftermath, it is best to ask for the help of qualified professionals who are trained for water damage restoration to take care of your home. Calling New York City Flood Damage as soon as possible can help you prevent any further damage.
For your reference, here is a short list of what you can expect from our water damage restoration in Bronx and other areas in New York. You have to keep in mind that it is important to do research so that you will be well informed of what you are paying for.
- Initial Visit and Inspection: When our team arrives at your property, they will quickly look around and assess the damage by making use of specialized equipment partnered with their expertise. This way, they can determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has spread in order to do the most appropriate restoration methods.
- Water Extraction: Once you have understood the process and agreed to it, our team will immediately begin the process of water removal from your property by using grade pumps and vacuums. This is one of the most important steps which can help prevent secondary water damage, as well as mold and mildew growth.
- Recoverable Items: We will be also determine some of the items that can be salvaged, repaired, or cleaned immediately to minimize the extent of damage to your belongings. This is especially true if the water has already damaged the drywalls and floors. We will also take pictures or document the extent of the damage to keep a detailed record of your property damage loss.
- Drying and Dehumidifying: Our expert crew will make use of specialized drying equipment such as dehumidifiers to dry your home or business. We will also use air movers to speed up the process. We will thoroughly dry your floors, walls, and other parts of the property to prevent secondary water damages and mold growth. If needed, we will visit your property several times so that we can carefully monitor the process, moist level, and make any necessary adjustment.
- Cleaning, Sanitizing and Deodorizing: When the drying process is done, all of the items which can be restored will be. Our crew will inspect if there are further damages, then they will provide sanitizing treatments and odor removal solutions to leave your property not only spotlessly clean but smelling fresh as well.
- Restoration: This is a process which involves minor repairs such as the replacement of drywalls and installations of new carpets. It can also entail other major repairs such as reconstruction of different areas in your property.
- Insurance Process: Since we have a detailed record of the extent of the water damage, we can work with your insurance company and provide them with the necessary information in order to process and speed up your claim.
Here at New York City Flood Damage, we are willing to do whatever it takes to help you recover from any flooding situation through our water damage restoration in New York. We have the knowledge, training, expertise, and equipment to properly restore your property so that you can get back with your life as soon as possible. For more information, you can contact us through our toll free number 855 flood31 or our office number 347-329-2055.